I forgot when i have seen a video clip which is called "Albert Einstein-Does Evil Exist" in youtube, I think this video clip most probably posted by 1 of my coursemates. For those who never see this video clip before can go and have a look at this URL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0r6qymvopw
For full version of dialogue, you may visit this website http://frbobscorner.com/2008/05/29/god-versus-science/

Put aside the religion and the authenticity of this dialogue, I like the quote "Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light." And then i start to think some silly quotes such as "Thin is the result of what happens when man does not have Fat in his body". Sounds silly right??

There are many combinations that can b created by using the same method of argument using in this quote, and among all the silly quotes that have came through my mind, i think there is 1 which have some meanings (at least for me I will take it as a motivation for me to move on)

"Impossible does not exist. It is the result of what happens when one does not have determination in his/her mind."
I duno does this statement means something to you or not, but when we feel that something is impossible to be done, mayb we can think about this. I think that's should b the end for my 1st post lo.... Feel free to give any comments... ^^
P/S: in those links which i have posted up there, there are many ppl said that Albert Einstein didn't write about a book which called "God vs Science" and then there are many arguments regarding the religion and faith problems.... For me it doesn't even matter, as what i concerned here is the moral and the content of the dialogue but not the authenticity of it. Therefore, for those who are strong believer in ur own religion pls dun leave any comment regarding these issue... Thanks.... ^^