It's been awhile from my last post, since today got half day leave with my pig leg at home & got nth to do then write some stuff here ba. Recently start to feel bored with my working life, although i still haven't fully understand all the mechanism and concept in my job scope, I've alr thinking of my holiday at December le. However, dreaming is not going to give me money and without money, I cannot go anywhere even during my holidays.

Sprained my right knee on last Friday (again!) and suddenly I think maybe I should balance my sport life such as a combination between swimming and badminton. Old lo~~~~ But I'm not regretting of getting these injuries when i play badminton. Although i still very cha sui at playing badminton and most likely will lose to you all in a match, so what? It is still my interest and if you all think that it is very embarrassed to play with me then you can go n play with somebody else, it's your choice!

Seem lik my langkawi trip was fly away le, thought of going there to buy a bottle of coffee liquor then when come back to malaysia can try to make a tiramisu @@. More people will have more conflicts for sure so I can't do anything on that too. Just feel sorry for my coffee liquor and my dark chocolate~ Y_Y

Hope that all the outstanding stuffs can be done in next few weeks and then i can really enjoy my holidays at Phuket there.... Bungee Jump!!!!! Wait for me ah~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!