Yesterday I slept at around 11.00p.m and wake up 8.30a.m today... i feel tat this is the 1st time i live my life in such a healthy way... :-p

Since the morning is so fresh and i got nothing to do... i think it's a good time for me to start cleaning up my messy blog.. previously i feel very frustrated of finding a suitable blog template for my blog, and today morning i have look through almost 1340 different templates in btemplates.com, i only manage to choose up to 3 templates which i think is those i like >.<
but due to different reason, i have given up on the other 2 and choose the one which i'm using right now.... yesterday my fren have introduce me a song call "Let's Start From Here" by Joanna Wang, and i think this song is kind of comfortable as well so i put this as my blog theme song bah... ^^

Feel free to give any comment regarding the layout... thanks!!!!